QR Code Link to This Post
Summary: The position is responsible for the installation of new Invisible Fence Brand Solutions and the servicing of existing solutions.
1. Follows installation and service schedules as determined by the office.
2. Installs Invisible Fence Brand Solutions including laying wire, mounting equipment, flag the property, review the installation with the customer and conduct safe dog training with their cat(s) or dog(s).
3. Service existing solutions — i.e. identify problems and making necessary repair.
4. Prepares customer invoices and collects payment at the time of service.
5. Completes all jobs with proper paperwork including serial numbers, work completed, method of payment and immediate
action from here.
6. Obtains inventory for jobs on a daily/weekly basis.
7. Completes a vehicle/equipment maintenance form on a weekly basis.
8. Inventory on hand gets recorded to the Service Manager on a weekly basis
9. Cleans company van/truck weekly and maintains all equipment.
10. Adheres to all safety policies and procedures.
1. Ability to operate power tools
2. Ability to keep timely and accurate records
3. Communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Valid Driver’s License
5. Flexibility to work into the evening and some weekend hours during busy time of year.
Hourly rate plus commission. The following benefits are offered:
-Paid Vacation Days
Looking to add onto our service department.