QR Code Link to This Post
jojo Bistro & Wine Bar is conducting a search for an Executive Chef for our new location in Webster, Opening Soon!
Candidate must be hospitable, organized, level-headed, motivated, professional & positive. An employee’s proficiency and time management coupled with a willingness to learn and adapt are keys to success.
The Executive Chef is responsible for leading a team of culinary professionals that deliver high-quality, great tasting food, utilizes proper food safety and sanitation procedures and increases profitability. The Executive Chef contributes to building top line sales and guest counts through the delivery of an unmatched guest experience with a superior team. The Executive Chef supports the team to ensure menu items are executed with excellence in the restaurant and with consistency, according to company standards.
– Maintain budgeted food cost
– Leader in delivering high quality, great tasting food
– Utilizes proper food safety and sanitation procedures
– Contributes to building top line sales and guest counts
– Ensure menu items are executed to standard
– Creates BOH schedule
– Interview, hire, train new employees
– Work directly with the Owner
* Proven success as head of kitchen operations in a high-volume upscale restaurant or high end resort restaurant
* Strong passion for culinary excellence and service
* Proven ability to develop a team
* Knowledge of systems, methods and processes that contribute to great menu execution
* Stable job history which demonstrates upward career progression
Please apply by responding to this ad with your resume or on our website: www. jojorochester.com
Click the ‘Join Our Team’ link on the bottom of the page.
jojo Bistro & Wine Bar
42 E Main Street
Webster, NY 14580