QR Code Link to This Post
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / FULL TIME
As an Administrative Assistant in Property Management, at Conifer Realty you will:
Be responsible for administrative and organizational overflow support for the community management rental offices. This full-time (40 hours/wk) position will support our large affordable multi-family apartment community at Keeler Park Apartments in Rochester, NY. You will provide service to the team, residents, rental applicants, contractors, and visitors at the property sites. This role is often the very first contact person for internal and external customers, which requires strong collaboration skills and excellent customer service abilities. You will assist in providing the apartment community with operations that are secure for the on-site residents, visitors, contractors and fellow employees. You will report directly to the Community Manager at the apartment communities and assist them with all aspects of operating a stable, fiscal operation and meeting all requirements.
As a successful candidate you will have (required skills):
• 2+ years’ prior secretarial/administrative assistant experience with prior apartment housing experience preferred; prior customer service/sales experience helpful.
• Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills — to provide administrative support to team and assist with rental office tasks.
• Demonstrated strong customer service skills — to include meeting/greeting all visitors, answering and appropriately directing all phone calls.
• Strong MSOffice skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) for effective written communications and data entry in Excel and accounting systems.
• Minimum High School degree or GED equivalent required.
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
And you are person with interpersonal skills who:
• Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships—becoming a positive resource for our residents, vendors, contractors, visitors and fellow employees who are involved with the site daily.
• Is enthusiastic, highly motivated with a strong work ethic and has an intense focus on achieving results.
• Champions change and operational excellence.
• Demonstrates organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills to effectively manage several projects with daily activities at one time to meet the required timelines set.
• Practices good business judgment and practices.
• Thinks strategically and applies critical thinking to identifying and offering problem-solving solutions.
• Demonstrates strong listening, communication and presentation skills.
• Embraces the opportunity to work side by side with team and partners.
• Is willing to go the extra mile to resolve issues and complete tasks required, including any extended hours that might be needed.
Conifer Realty’s culture is one that:
• Is guided daily by our values: commitment, dedication, honesty, innovation, integrity, quality and respect. Inherent in that decision process is a continuous effort to do what we do, better.
• Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background and experience.
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers and where all employees can achieve their goals.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our employees, residents and clients.
• Strives to create and maintain a positive work environment for our employees, competitive salaries and benefits, as well as the opportunity to work for a highly respected, fast-growing, national company.
• Is committed to advancing our management skills, technology, and ways of working; we always put our employees, residents and clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our apartment communities across four states and our employees by remaining vibrant and vital in the affordable housing industry. We strive every day to make our apartment communities the best in the market place.
Join our dynamic Conifer Realty Team — Conifer is a nationally ranked, full-service real estate company specializing in the development, construction, management and ownership of high-quality, affordable housing communities. Since its inception in 1975, Conifer has grown considerably – currently owning and managing over 15,019 multifamily units representing over 220 apartment communities in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Maryland.
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
• Ongoing training. We strive to promote from within, offering growth opportunities for employees.
• Great benefits to fit you and your family needs – paid holidays, paid time off [vacation & sick time], 401K with company match; company paid life, short-term insurances; wellness program; (some programs may be subject to a waiting period).
• Top 100 Rochester, NY Workplace.
• Confidential Employee Surveys enabling you to provide feedback and ask questions anonymously.
APPLY TODAY via our website link: https://www.careersatconifer.com and scroll to job #NY19177 to complete our application process and attach your resume. You will hear directly from the hiring manager on next steps in the process. Thank you for your interest in joining the Conifer Team!
Conifer Realty LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.